Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And so it all begins

Hello all, my name is Andy. Currently I am in college, living life, loving people, and learning many things both inside and outside the classrooms...

What you are reading is my first attempt at dabbling with the world of blogging... I write enough, I figure I may as well start a blog. Facebook is fun, what with "Notes" feature and all, but there is nothing like being able to say to someone "You should read my latest BLOG POST..." It's like walking up to someone who is carrying their eight-inch Chihuahua and saying "You should see my German Shepherd." Booyah. Some of my friends manage blogs, and I absolutely love reading them. So, to those friends of mine who blog, you have inspired me, and I thank you.

The title of my blog is significant... blogging is the fourth major avenue of communication I have used so far on the Internet. (Email, IM, and Facebook were the first three...)

Now that I have my blog, hmmmm, what will I be writing about? At this point, you can anticipate perspectives, prose, poetry, and a whole lot of my opinions on many random things, such as people, politics, religion, and entertainment. Sounds good, eh? I think so. =]

It's nice to meet you... enjoy the journey.

- Knolster

No comments: